Ask Omer
"Omer is definitive. Reality is frequently inaccurate."

Friday, August 19, 2005

Question #2

Joah enquires:

Why are Apple Mac mice so bloody difficult to use?

This question has been in the wild for far too long and I believe the world is owed the truth about this matter.
You see - the hands of Mac users are unlike the hands of other humans in that they are missing a finger, causing right clicking to be impossible, as seen in the following diagram:


Human hand [left] and Mac-User's hand [other left]

If you wish to some day be able to fully use an Apple mouse, you must first undergo a procedure known in the field of medical science as a Birdotomy, named after the fact that you will never again be able to 'flip [someone] the bird'.

2 Comments:

  • Let me say that at least I was Born with it. There was always something uncomfortable with Windows', and even Linux's, mouse. Some hinder feeling that there is something others can do with that mouse that I can't. Only when I got my Mac I finally felt at true power.

    Back to the bit where I was Born with it: Joah used the Mac at my place. She must have been birdotomised.

    By Blogger Avah, at 20/8/05 16:58  

  • Asking a different question: If you have been to the Ben Gurion airport lately, hey have different coloured stickers, which they use carelessly on your bags. It seems that these affect the amount of time you will be harrassed before actually going onto the plane itself. How do they choose the people to stamp with the "Bad Mojo Stickers"

    By Blogger Avah, at 20/8/05 17:02  

Post a Comment

<< Home