Ask Omer
"Omer is definitive. Reality is frequently inaccurate."

Saturday, August 20, 2005

Question #4

Joah enquires:

I'm not sure how I am writing this, given my illiteracy.
Why do I always end up sitting next to fat people on planes?

You are writing out of the sheer power of will to read my words of wisdom.
Onward to your question: As you and the rest of my readers may not know, there is an invisible force in the universe, known to the laymen as Gravity. The bigger (fatter) the object is, the more it pulls you to it. I have added a diagram I found of a 747's seating arrangement which shows this force in action and added the calculated 'ring' of gravity the person of largeness emits, pulling others towards him/her/it:

1 Comments:

  • I am really disappointed that my questions are not answered.

    I will try again: I can understand why bread always falls on the spreaded side, but how come CDs always jump and bounce and then fall on the data side?

    By Blogger Avah, at 20/8/05 20:54  

Post a Comment

<< Home